Friday, November 6, 2009

Winter Beanies with Flare!!

My new craze!! I have become addicted to making these adorable beanies.

Winter is one of my FAVORITE times. Not only does the weather become beautiful, but it also calls for warmer accessories! I LOVE the added flower to make the winter beanie much girlier!!
Dual threaded beanies (of the same color or two different colors, as shown) are made to order. As for the flowers, solid color, or dual colored center. ** the double threaded works better for colder weather**
$8
Single threaded beanies are also available. With choice of same colored or different colored flower.
$6
Additional flowers of any color can be purchased for $2
**All flowers come attached to an alligator clip, so they can be interchangeable, as well as embelishment to spice up a winter hairdo!
Happy Holidays everyone!! I hope you all love my beanies as much as I do! =)

3 comments:

  1. Can I get a:
    Black Beanie, dual threaded, with a black and white flower.
    Brown Beanie, dual threaded, Brown flower
    White beanie, dual threaded, Pink and white flower

    Message me your address and I will send you a check! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a Country Chic Boutique tonight with my m-i-l, it was so fun, I think you'd like it... I just kept thinking, I can make that, how fun! I want a beanie, but I don't think my girls will wear one.

    ReplyDelete